A traditional breakfast in a skillet with a twist.
- 3 CHEF'S CRAFT® chicken breakfast sausages
- 2-3 red potatoes, diced and blanched
- 1/4 medium red onion - diced
- 1/2 cup colorful peppers - sliced
- 1 small zucchini - cut into half moons
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Parsley - chopped
Heat oil in ovenproof skillet and add potatoes. Cook on medium heat until potatoes brown. Add onions, peppers and zucchini and cook till tender. Add spinach, salt and pepper.
Once spinach wilts stir to combine all ingredients and then add eggs into skillet. Cook on stovetop to begin setting the egg whites then put into 350° oven to finish cooking eggs to preferred stage.
Lightly coat skillet with a small amount of oil. Sauté CHEF’S CRAFT® breakfast sausages over medium-high heat for 3–5 minutes or until sausages reach 145ºF. Sausages will achieve a golden brown color.
Add CHEF’S CRAFT® breakfast sausages to the skillet, top with chopped parsley and serve.