Creamy Chicken Taco Soup
Makes 8 servings.
Creamy Chicken Taco Soup requires very little prep work, yet results in a hearty, super flavorful soup! Made with CHEF’S CRAFT® Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Fillets, this creamy soup from Dance Around the Kitchen only takes 30 minutes from start to finish!
*Slow Cooker Method: Add all ingredients (except for the cream cheese) to a slow cooker. Cook on low heat for 6 hours. Stir in the cream cheese and serve.
- 1 bag CHEF’S CRAFT® Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Fillets
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (15.25 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies, do not drain
- 1 can (15.25 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1 oz packet taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 brick cream cheese (8 oz)
- Sour cream, avocado, cheese, tortilla chips for garnish (optional)
In a large pot over medium heat*, add the chicken broth, drained and rinsed black beans, tomatoes with green chilies, drained corn, diced chicken, taco seasoning and minced onion.
Bring the mixture to a boil, then turn the burner to low and let simmer for 25 minutes.
Remove the soup from the stovetop and stir in the cream cheese until melted and completely mixed.
Serve warm with toppings, if desired.