Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Fillet with Fresh Fruit & Citrus Vinaigrette
Fresh, simple salad highlighting a delicious flame grilled chicken breast fillet for lean protein.
Makes 2 salads.
- 2 CHEF’S CRAFT® Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 cups baby romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup red onion slices
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh black berries, cut in half
- 1 blood orange (or navel orange) peeled and segments separated
- ½ cup Citrus or Raspberry vinaigrette
Thaw chicken and serve cold, or heat chicken following preparation instructions and serve warm.
In a large bowl combine the lettuce, onion, berries and orange.
Add vinaigrette and toss. Check out our Honey Citrus vinaigrette here.
Place the salad on two plates or bowls.
Top with chicken and enjoy!