Honey Soy Chicken Stir Fry
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
If your skillet or wok is not large enough, cook your vegetables in batches. A crowded pan will result in steaming the vegetables.
- 1 package CHEF’S CRAFT® Chicken Breast Fillets, cooked according to package directions and sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2-3 cups broccoli florets, steamed to tender crisp
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons water
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Combine chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
Stir into the honey soy sauce and let cook for approximately 1 minute, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high/medium-high heat.
Add onion, pepper, and zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add snow peas and mushroom and cook for 2 minutes, until all vegetables are crisp tender but maintain their texture.
Add broccoli and chicken to pan, stir in all but 3 tablespoons of the sauce into the pan, and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
Drizzle remaining sauce over the top and garnish with sesame seeds.