No Peek Chicken and Rice
Makes 6 servings.
This No Peek Chicken and Rice is as simple as dump, mix and bake! Made with CHEF’S CRAFT® Grilled Chicken Breast Chunks, this super easy recipe from food blogger Dance Around the Kitchen is a recipe the whole family will love!
- 1 16 oz bag CHEF'S CRAFT® Grilled Chicken Breast Chunks
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 1 10.5 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10.5 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 2.5 – 3 quart casserole dish or 9×13" pan.
To the greased pan, add the rice, broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, CHEF’S CRAFT® Grilled Chicken Breast Chunks and chicken broth; stir well.
Cover dish with aluminum foil.
Bake for 45 minutes—don't peek on it until it's made it to the 45 minute mark—then remove from the oven, remove the foil, and stir.
Sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until all of the cheese is melted.