One Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables
Makes 4 servings.
You can substitute whatever vegetables you either have on hand or readily available to you in the grocery store. Vegetables cook at different rates, so below is a general guideline for cook times (depending how thick vegetables are cut will also affect cook time). Add the different vegetables to the baking sheet in stages, staggering the start times (i.e. put your longest-cooking vegetables first).
- Root Vegetables 35-45 minutes
- Butternut and Acorn Squash 20-30 minutes
- Broccolini/Broccoli 15-25 minutes
- Zucchini/Summer Squash 15-20 minutes
- Asparagus/Green Beans 15-20 minutes
- 4 CHEF’S CRAFT® Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Fillets, cooked according to package directions
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2” slices
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2” slices
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends trimmed
- 1 acorn squash, halved, seeds removed, and cut into 1/2” slices
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Whisk together honey, balsamic vinegar, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season generously with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Toss vegetables in 4 tablespoons of olive oil and season generously with Kosher salt.
Place acorn squash on one far side of the pan and roast for 5 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and add zucchini, summer squash, and broccolini; roast for another 5 minutes.
Add chicken to the same pan and brush generously with the honey balsamic glaze.
Continue to cook everything in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until chicken is heated through and vegetables are roasted.
Drizzle remaining honey balsamic glaze over chicken before serving.