Spring Lemon Pasta
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 4 CHEF’S CRAFT® Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Fillets, cooked according to package directions and sliced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup shredded parmasean cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (approximately 3 lemons)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 bunch asparagus, roasted and chopped
- 1 bag spinach, sauteed
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water, generously seasoned with salt, until al dente.
Meanwhile, whisk together olive oil, shredded parm, and lemon juice in a separate bowl.
Season generously with salt and pepper.
Drain pasta and reserve 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
Toss pasta with chicken, cooked vegetables, lemon sauce mixture, and ¼ cup of the reserved pasta water.
Add additional pasta water if needed to moisten. Season with salt and pepper.