Sweet Potato, Kale, and Crispy Chicken Breakfast Bowls
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 package CHEF’S CRAFT® Breaded Chicken Chunks, cooked according to package directions
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into a fine dice
- 2 shallots, halved and finely sliced
- 2-3 cups frozen chopped kale, thawed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups quinoa
- 4 fried eggs
Preheat oven and heat breaded chicken chunks according to package directions.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add sweet potatoes, shallot, cumin, and paprika and stir to combine.
Season generously with Kosher salt and a sprinkle of pepper.
Cook mixture, stirring occasionally, until sweet potatoes are cooked through and tender, about 15 minutes.
While sweet potato mixture is cooking, wrap thawed frozen kale in a few paper towels and wring out any excess moisture.
Add kale into the skillet during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Taste and season with additional salt as needed.
Divide quinoa between 4 bowls.
Top with sweet potato-kale hash, avocado, and a fried egg. Drizzle with hot sauce, if desired.