- FULLY COOKED
- INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Apples, Water, Seasoning (Sugar, Maple Sugar, Spices [Including Cinnamon and Sage], Brown Sugar, Spice Extractives), Cultured Sugar (Cultured Sugar, Vinegar), Salt, Vinegar, In a Beef Collagen Casing.
- NET WEIGHT: 14 lbs
- UPC BOX LABEL: 10038483218803
- DOT FOODS ITEM CODE: 635405
- SERVING SIZE: 1.55oz
- CASE DIMENSIONS: 12.438″ X 9.313″ X 6″
- CASE PACK: 12/1.55oz links per package—12 packages per 14lb case
- PALLET CONFIGURATION: 15 cases per layer/8 layers per pallet
- OVEN REHEATING: Place sausages on a parchment paper lined sheet pan. Bake at 350º F for 6-8 minutes (5-7 minutes for convection oven) or until sausages reach 145º F. Sausages will achieve a golden brown color.
- PAN SAUTÉ USING A SKILLET: Lightly spray the pan with pan release or apply a small amount of oil to the pan. Sauté over medium high heat for 3–5 minutes. Sausages will achieve a golden brown color.
- FLAT TOP GRILL REHEATING: Lightly spray the grill with pan release or apply a small amount of oil to the grill top. Place the sausages on top of a medium high grill and heat for 3–5 minutes, turning frequently. Sausages will achieve a golden brown color.
- CHAR BROILER REHEATING: Lightly spray the broiler with pan release. Place sausages over medium high heat for 2 minutes—then turn ½ turn for another 2 minutes or until sausages reach 145º F using a food thermometer. Sausages will achieve a golden brown color with grill mark highlights.